Thursday, May 1, 2014

How to properly clean a highchair


HOW TO PROPERLY CLEAN A HIGHCHAIR

Tis' spring cleaning season.
is your house in ship shape
cool...
mines not...
but my highchairs are!!!!

these next steps are very  detailed and thorough


well now that's over with 

VIRGIN MOJITO
I learned this from a friends  at a craw-fish boil I attended recently. She knew I am Mormon and was happy to make me a non alcoholic version. YAY HER!

Mojitos are so refreshing
like the perfect mom drink

all you need is 
ginger ale
mint leaves (picked from my mint plants)
lime
ice
straw ( i bet this would be great with straw..berries too yum)
I used an ice cream scoop and a mug (chewie mug)to squish the goodness out of the mint and lime along with a little ginger ale.
poured in a class of ice and enjoyed my bliss! 


YAY SPRING Cleaning!



No comments:

Post a Comment