Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cookie Cutter Art

This is my first post
It's a craft post......

I call this masterpiece
ALL BECAUSE 2 COOKIES FELL IN LOVE
Here's  What you'll need
Canvas
Craft paint I used acrylic
Brush
Cookie Cutters 
a sense of humor?

1)Paint you canvas with base color=D I wanted an Unfinished edges look so I purposly was lazy around the edges
2) arrange your army of cookies cutters may it be one or many  

3) POUR THE PAINT LASSY
4) Stamp your cookie cutter in paint then onto canvas
 
5) Do what will... Force will 

One cookie man is suppose to resemble my hubby with the facial hair and all and the other is suppose to resemble me. Hopefully there isnt a mix up =/
There you have it! Now i want real COOKIES!

Inspiration from this Gal Ive done this project many times she is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment