Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Food.. Ya know I couldnt stop thinking about it


ITALIAN CHICKEN!!!!

So I happened to be on pinterest (what Im only on like 3x a day......) and I was looking for something yummy to pin. My family and I are temp.  living with our kids grandparents and cook a couple times a week. so I needed something yummy, fresh and would be enough for our family of eight!
This dish is very pretty, easy, and delish.
I added garlic powder, onion flakes, oregano, basil, thyme and added a lot more olive  oil 

What you need
Olive oil
Flour
 sugar
Small jar (drained)of Artichoke hearts
5-6 Roma tomatoes
GARLIC!!!!
Chicken breasts
MOZZARELLA CHEESE
Fresh Basil
and your added seasonings 

Grease a glass pan rub chicken with oil and seasonings
in a bowl add your flour, sugar, tomatoes, artichokes, seasonings
Top chicken with mixture from bowl
Bake at 350 for 40-1 hr
Take out 10min before done and top with Mozzarella
Pop it back in the oven
Once done top with fresh basil and there ya go!



We paired this dish with whole wheat linguini, pasta sauce and "bread sticks" My mom in law makes wonderful bread sticks, I tried and they just look like rolls haha



No comments:

Post a Comment