Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yup she's an artist!

This is my sweet daughters Artistic masterpiece






 We had a blast and she was so thorough and careful I could really learn a thing or two from her.
 We plan making more for our future play room but I wanted one that would go with our downstairs color scheme. Which was A O K with our sweetie she approved the colors I suggested.

What you will need:
Canvas
Painters or Scotch tape
Paint of any sorts. We used general acrylic craft paint for the next ones we will use finger paint
Brushes, sponges, or little fingers =)
A cute kid to paint you a master piece
Use tape to spell out word

I decided to put down a base coat
Look at her go!

Beautiful

Helping to remove the tape
LOVE it =) Cant wait to do it again







No comments:

Post a Comment