Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Spice rack...Bock bock bock

Ive mentioned before in my Crazy rooster post down below about my crazy kitchen colors scheme with little hints of poultry
well I found this little beauty at Goodwill!

$4 Bocks lol I'll be here all night!
I didnt even think of what I would do with it
I took it to my parents house because it needed a bit of mending
(nail guns are fun!)
Then my daddy with all his creativity said it would make a great spice rack!
So I was even more excited about this little random Coup/coop(?)
So ofcourse I did not approve of the color and Spray painted it with Rustoleum
there'snothing to special about this project only that it was fun! 
And its always fun to find different things and make them neato!

Heres the finished project and when I've hung it up I will show it in all its glory!
I may be antiquing it I will post if i do!



Here are some fun creative Spice rack ideas I found in google image search

FUN!





SO SO SO CUTE

CLASSY
HAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment