Monday, March 31, 2014

Cloth diapering twins and a toddler: part 3 cloth diaper pre-folds and inserts



now that we've talked about diaper covers lets lOOK AT WHAT GOES INSIDE!


Here's what I use!


These are my absolute fav! my kids are peepee machines and I prefer the thickness of prefolds

Large and premium size unbleached prefolds





These are the smaller versions love them two and I continue to use them even as my kids grow out of them as extra padding for nap/nighttime.
Small and regular size unbleached prefolds
I Use these for extra padding and absorbancy. they are very thin on the outer parts and thicker in the middle but are no good just by themselves for my heavy wetters!

 Gerber bleached Prefolds


 These are great they come with the Alva baby Diaper covers if you order them as a set on Amazon (they come with two) they are great for added absorbancy and padding as well.
Alvababy Diaper inserts
https://www.sproutsoup.com/shop/images/P/bummis-bio-soft-liners-01.pngOn top of it all I use Bummis Bio-soft flushable liners. They act as a strainer catching the more solid parts of potty time. I just shake them off into the the potty after soiled.This may sounds weird but you can also wash them a couple times if only peeped on. just stretch back out and use them again. if pooped on flush that Sh*z away









Day time ritual

Fold Hamburger style with bummis liner on top

folded hot dog style with bummis linner on top

 NIght time/nap time(somedays)  ritual
large prefold on top of gerber prefold. Gerber prefold side folded over

small or regular sized prefold on top of large prefold and gerber prefold

different variation* instead of pre-fold on top I use Alva Baby insert either on top or wrapped in large pre-fold


Not shown but i top it all off with a bummis liner!



PART 1
PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment