Thursday, March 6, 2014

Star wars fact of the day 1


Today I start  STAR WARS FACT OF THE DAY! except Sundays "rest. I need"- Yoda

you dont think i can keep up?

 "I find your lack of faith disturbing."



CHEWBACA 
"CHEWIE" 
"WALKING CARPET"

Chewbaca is as you know a wookie and wookie translated means
"the people of the trees "

Wookies are know for their 
STrength
Loyalty
intelliegence
and temper
Also maybe for always thinking with their stomach >.<
MAKING THE BESTEST COMPANION A SMUGGLER COULD ASK FOR

HAN SOLO
&
CHEWIE
BFF'S <3
"I love you, Chewie."
"I should have told him that myself! He saved my children! He was always there for them, he died for them! And I never told him."- HAN 


oh yeah if you didn't know Chewie dies....:( i cried

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCZMF_JA-X6-rwdOZGjBm_a3Rzx6uOCY3DVJmUpZk_DVnvq3K_DrzYxOYxm4vYI-VF7hVCO4Am7K9MyXrh5DVAt89nNa14JotBkOYrVmF2yytPf1qpTRX1LPBxVEtzlwfbXXieuMp3ytKo/s1600/Episode_4_Han_Solo_and_Chewbacca_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment