Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Painting old mirror frame

This project gets a gold star!!! *

I have discovered this super Chic place called Good Will. Yeah it's awesome =D! So I stumbled upon this mirror. Its was "project" at first site!

Materials needed
Mirror or frame - $7.99 Good Will
Spray paint- $3.78 ish
Newspaper- FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tape- already had it
Clean mirror of dust and spider webs =/
Stuff newspaper and tape in mirror to protect from the Spray paint
 Go outside it's a nice day! 
lay newspaper under and around (duh I know sorry)
 When I saw how amazing it looked after 2 sprays I was squealing with joy!
The neighbors probably thought we adopted a pig( I seriously want one, I had one as a kid) lol
 First initial coat done!
 then I looked in every angle and sprayed places I missed. 
Then I Waited an hour a did a light 2nd coat =)


 Isn't it beautiful!


Model Time!

Like I said so fun and easy! 
My hubby saw it and said it reminded him of his Grandmas refrigerator(?)
I take that as a compliment!
















No comments:

Post a Comment